Daniel G Roberts on Wed, 27 Oct 1999 22:19:30 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Seeking help with 3Com PCMCIA modem card..STILL STUCK!!

Well..I don't have a /var/run/stab file
and when I try to run /etc/rc.d/init.d/pcmcia start or stop or reload..i
don't see a stab file being created..and I don't see naything poppin gup in
/var/log/messages.

Have any clues/??Dan