Barry Spindler on Thu, 28 Oct 1999 01:07:11 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Netscape & Java

There was something on redhat.com about this (something to do with
fonts).. I'm having the same problem on a Slackware system though so if
anyone has any idea other than what RedHat says I'd appreciate hearing it
:)
	--Barry

--
I develop for Linux for a living, I used to develop for DOS.
Going from DOS to Linux is like trading a glider for an F117.