Charles Stack on Thu, 28 Oct 1999 08:39:59 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [Plug] Netscape & Java

--
I develop for Linux for a living, I used to develop for DOS.
Going from DOS to Linux is like trading a glider for an F117.

Unlike a glider, an F117 is a flying black brick that can't fly without
significant power and computer assistance.   A Glider, flies on "updrafts"
and requires minimal pilot intervention.  Are you implying that Linux will
crash and burn on the core dump rather than letting developer's fly to great
heights on little more than thought?  Funny...I always thought it was the
other way around...

Charles