Chuck Peters on Sun, 31 Oct 1999 04:53:58 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] CCIL Technical Projects Meeting Sunday

Just in case anyone else is interested, the meeting has been changed to
4PM.

Location
Chester County Hospital Board room
701 East Marshall Street
West Chester, PA

If anyone has any questions about it, I can be reached on my cell phone
after noon at 610-563-3001.

Thanks,
Chuck