Michael David on Sun, 31 Oct 1999 15:21:59 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] IRQ conflicts

I have a multi-boot box with an AGP video card, which
requires an IRQ to work right. When it's set to use an IRQ,
it always takes the same one as the first PCI slot, and
there seems to be no way to reconfigure this. I've put a
number of different boards in the first PCI slot, and run
Linux, Win NT 4 and Win 98. I've never seen any flaky
behavior under Linux, and Windows seems no worse than usual.

I don't have an explanation.

--mvd

--
Michael V. David - MVD53 - michael@newearth.org - mvd@netaxs.com