Kevin Falcone on Wed, 3 Nov 1999 13:49:01 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] Red Hat is Coming!

  NR> Maybe there should be a filter or something for this list that
  NR> keeps out duplicates. It wouldn't need to check every message in
  NR> full, just compare subjects of messages not beginning w/ Re: in
  NR> the past week or so and then compare the bodies against each
  NR> other if the headers match.

Sorry about that.

The guy who posted the original message isn't subscribed to the plug
list, so he asked that if I didn't see the message, to repost it for
him.  Because he crossposted to the unplug list, my procmail filter
trapped it (identical Message-IDs) so I assumed that his message got
bounced.  My mistake.

-kevin

--
Kevin Falcone <kevinfal@seas.upenn.edu>
Service Packs ensure that, if any piece is found to work less infrequently