Adam Turoff on Thu, 4 Nov 1999 15:12:20 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] Name Tags

Mike Ryan wrote:

> On Thu, 4 Nov 1999, Nick R wrote:
>
> > I had an idea to try and alleviate some of the confusion with knowing who's
> > who at PLUG meetings. What if we wore name tags with our e-mail addresses,
> > our names as they appear in e-mail, and of course our names if they somehow
> > differ from what we go as online.
>
> I kinda like this idea.

A couple of years ago, there was a subscriber on panix.com who owned an
embroidery business.  He made a standard 'panix.com' logo for the front
of the hat, and embroidered the username onto the back of the hat.

It worked quite well.

Anyone work somewhere that embroiders, silk screens or otherwise
makes some sort of geeklike fashion accessory?  :-)

Z.