Michelle Weber on Fri, 5 Nov 1999 09:32:55 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] That idiotic cylinder 1024 problem

Hm, well I just got a 20.4 gig drive, it's still sitting in the box.
Ideally I'd like to have linux, NT Server, and win98 all on the drive.
Is this possible? Or do you think I'd need to use some commercial boot
manager? Also, I'll have a 1.6 gig drive in the box as a slave drive if
that would helpful in trying to set this up. And I already own Partition
Magic 4.0.  Partition Magic 5.0 is out on their website, has anyone used
it? Does it do anything more than the 4.0 version?

--
Michelle Weber
umweber@mcs.drexel.edu