Aarune J. Oracle on Fri, 5 Nov 1999 17:20:56 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] Red Hat is Coming!

I'm agreeing with the insane one on this one.  I am trying my hardest to
figure out what is so hard about deleteing an email, even in mailx it is
easy, c'mon, if you read your mail off of the mail server by telnetting to
port 110 it is still easy to delete an email.  It really is no big deal,
so what if you miss a whole 2 seconds out of life cause you see a dupicute
email.  We had this converstion before a while back about the same type of
issue, even though it is not really an issue.  If it upsets you so much
write a script on your side to get rid of the dupicutes.

Oh and yea Social lives to kill productivity, but computers dont do well
with wet kisses.... :)

--
-Rune

Time is Irrelevant to the worlds beyond this godforsaken place unto which
it destroys all.
		-Aarune J. Oracle

"In the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same" -Slayer.