Andrew Brennan on Mon, 8 Nov 1999 09:23:25 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] CD-R

   Hate to say it, but I did the same thing here.  I have to back up much
   data from the systems here before moving over to my new office, so the
   NT approach was the Q&D for burning.  Also, the software I was using
   on the NT host expired and but I haven't had to reboot (fancy that!)
   so it hasn't checked the date yet.

   I've been running mkisofs heavily on the Linux and Digital Unix hosts,
   if that counts for any brownie points.  :^)

   andrew.  (brennan@auhs.edu)

   HAL's dead.