Mental on Mon, 8 Nov 1999 16:23:08 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] Has anybody ever seen this message?

When you get this message, is your loopback interface up and functional?
I'm grasping at straws here, its pretty much a wild guess....

Mental
--

"you make insanity respectable."
--Helcat on the subject of Mental.