Mental on Tue, 9 Nov 1999 09:39:35 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] Topic for next month's PLUG meeting

I dunno about this meeting, I'm doing LOTS of stuff in the next few
weeks. Weddings, birthdays, you name it. But... for the January meeting
I could probably be talked into attempting to explain some stuff about
apache, mod_perl, and database connections via DBI (perl). Most of my
experience is with Oracle. NOt the most approachable database. I could
use the time to brush up on mysql or like postgres or something. I'm
not an expert, and I'm a pretty bad teacher but I'd be willing to give
it a shot.

How many people would be up for it? I mean if its like over 80% of
everyones head, do you really feel like being bored out of your skull
listening to me attempt to explain myself? :)

Mental