Mental on Tue, 9 Nov 1999 09:45:40 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] Topic for next month's PLUG meeting

Id dig the qmail talk. I'm a sendmail guy. Yes, I'm a masochist. But, I'm
comfy with it and it works. I'm always up for learning new stuff so I'd
love to hear about the sendmail alternative that gets so much praise.

Mental
--
"If they takeaway the pr0n, the net will stagnate...who's gonna need
bandwidth then?  I mean...why do you think they went from 16 to