peter . schawacker on Tue, 9 Nov 1999 12:26:49 -0500 (EST)

RE: [Plug] Topic for next month's PLUG meeting

I'd love to know more about NFS and RPC.  Anybody wanna talk about it?

-----Original Message-----
From: cjf [mailto:cjf@netaxs.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 1999 12:03 AM
To: plug
Cc: cjf
Subject: [Plug] Topic for next month's PLUG meeting

Hi everyone,

At this time we do not have a speaker and topic for next month's
(December 1) PLUG meeting (http://plug.nothinbut.net).

If anyone would like to talk about a relevant Linux topic, please
contact me.

Thanks.

PS.  I got my start at becoming a guru, in part, by aspiring to give
talks on subjects that I had not yet studied.  Giving a talk is great
motivation for learning.  I highly recommend that a relatively new user
who likes a little challenge pick a topic they want to learn and share
their research at the next PLUG meeting.

--
Christopher J. Fearnley          |  Linux/Internet Consulting
cjf@netaxs.com                   |  Design Science Revolutionary