tburba on Tue, 9 Nov 1999 15:15:47 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] Topic for next month's PLUG meeting

Forgive me for not being clear. Can anyone provide a 10,000 foot overview
on Qmail? Hugh gave it a start by identifying it as an MTA. Is it part of
any of the distros? Would a more general discussion on mail agents be more
appropriate for the meeting?

hbrock@indigologic.com on 11/09/99 11:39:36 AM

Please respond to plug@lists.nothinbut.net