Mental on Fri, 12 Nov 1999 11:05:24 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] Scsi problems

You didnt say if you had an ide drive before. Are you using a controller
you didnt used to use? Could there be a little IRQ problem going on?
Whats the interupt for each controler? Take it apart and re-seat every
thing?

Mental
--

"you make insanity respectable."