Michelle Weber on Fri, 12 Nov 1999 12:40:31 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] Scsi problems

Yeah, i was using 2 ide drives, and since one has been replaced.
I don't believe there's any irq conflict, though I notice in windows that
3 devices happened to be on irq 11, so before i booted into linux i went
into the scsi config tool and put the card on irq 10.
when i cat /proc/interrupts I don't see anything conflicting..
I dont understand how if the only thing at all that changed was a 3 gig
drive replaced by a 20 gig drive, why that my scsi drive would stop
working, unless its something strange caused by my fresh install of
readhat 6.1

--
Michelle Weber
umweber@mcs.drexel.edu