Aarune J. Oracle on Sat, 20 Nov 1999 17:09:36 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] XFree locks up local console

Have you tried shift-ctrl-alt-backspace or ctrl-alt-F2 ?
Also what desktop are you running?  And what screensaver is it using?

--
-Rune

Time is Irrelevant to the worlds beyond this godforsaken place unto which
it destroys all.
		-Aarune J. Oracle

"In the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same" -Slayer.