Michelle Weber on Sun, 21 Nov 1999 15:44:29 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] Scsi problems

Well. I only have one scsi drive, so I can't test that.
I do have the 3 gig drive with redhat 6.0 on it, but im not sure if the
latest kernel I used is on there because I was using a different boot
partition at the time... If I can get it back to the original
configuration (or pretty close to it) what the heck would the problem be
if it no longer works? The drive isn't old, it's a replacement of the
original which was totally fubared, so it's been factory refurbished.

--
Michelle Weber
umweber@mcs.drexel.edu