Jim Sulfare on Mon, 29 Nov 1999 10:11:30 -0500 (EST)

[Plug] Linux Server

I hope everybody had a great Holiday and welcome back to work!!

I'm starting a database driven e-commerce business and would like to get some
input from all who can get a free minute to do so.

What I'm looking for are servers that I can run Linux on and not have a problem.
 I prefer not to build them, though I am more then able to do so!! I need to
give my attention to the business not the hardware. So does anybody know any
good hardware dealers that support linux systems? and is locally; Bucks, Lehigh
Valley, Northampton or surrounding area? Remember I'm starting this on a budget.

My setup with the severs is:
One system running Apache and all web activity.
Second system running all database activity (Oracle8i).

I'm going to start this Business in Philadelphia and I hope to be a 100% Linux
and UNIX shop.  I hope to make one of the meeting and meet all the great minds
of this city.

I would like to thank all that replay and wish all Happy Holiday.

_jim
jsulfare@yahoo.com
www.solinkit.com