jason and jill on Mon, 29 Nov 1999 10:19:01 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] fooder for the plug-announce list

On Mon, 29 Nov 1999, Bill Jonas wrote:

> I like yours very much.  I think it'd work very well; it sacrifices very
> little for the sake of brevity, and it's eminently readable.
>
> Bill

The short footer gives all the information necessary, and the web pages
are very well done--better than most commercial ones.

For the extremely dense you might want to add a line saying:

You are subscribed to the annoucement only list.  For the (very) active
full list: (and put the web page here)

H/e, it's an open questions whether someone dense enough to need that
should be using linux.  :)

Jason