Aarune J. Oracle on Wed, 1 Dec 1999 09:35:51 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] Linux Server (fwd)

Jim,

   There is a computer company right outside of Philly, called Quantum
Data Systems, Inc.  They will build you any system to any spec you need.
They are also a Sun reseller and an HP-UX reseller too.  Their number is
1-215-949-9799.  The person you would want to talk to is Joe Timperio.

Good Luck

--
-Rune

Time is Irrelevant to the worlds beyond this godforsaken place unto which
it destroys all.
		-Aarune J. Oracle

"In the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same" -Slayer.