Darxus on Wed, 1 Dec 1999 12:19:02 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] food for PLUG meetings

On Wed, 1 Dec 1999, Bill Jonas wrote:

> > On Tue, 30 Nov 1999, M. Simons wrote:
> >
> > > food=free
> >
> > Would that be the Open Source free, the Free Software Foundation free, or
> > the free beer free?
> >
> > I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. :)
>
> Free beer wouldn't be bad  :) ............   Wonder if Darxus can talk the
> IQ Group into free beer instead of free food.   <grin>

Actually, if any company on the east coast would....

I'm guessing that would be more costly though... I really have no idea how
much either costs.  If you wanted to do a collection & get like, a half
keg for each meeting, I'm sure nobody would mind.  Heh.

I gotta call the person arranging food, just to make sure everything's
happening....

             Find the next largest prime, be famous:
                http://www.mersenne.org/prime.htm