Darxus on Wed, 1 Dec 1999 12:21:49 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] food for PLUG meetings

On Tue, 30 Nov 1999, M. Simons wrote:

> On Mon, 29 Nov 1999, Darxus wrote:
> > I just requested food for 40 people (found out how to do that after
> > everybody left Friday).
> > Do you want me to continue to do that, or do we want to look for places to
> > eat after the meetings, like we used to do when we were at the cyberloft ?
>
> <cough> I may be wrong, but it was my impression that the IQ Group, out of
> their generosity and appreciation for the fine expertise, knowledge, and
> learning opportunities that we bring with us provide the food. <cough>
>
> Now, if you dont get what I mean... well, let's look at the simple code:
>
> food=free
>
> With that equation, need you ask the question? ;)

In other words, the reason nobody else has responded to that question is
the fact that it is not in human nature to refuse free stuff ?

The IQ Group is a consulting company.  From time to time they need new
intelligent people.  PLUG is a group of intelligent people.

Chris McDonough just left... they needed a new person.  They hired me.  IQ
& I never would have known of each other if it weren't for PLUG.

It is a mutually beneficial relationship.

             Find the next largest prime, be famous:
                http://www.mersenne.org/prime.htm