Aarune J. Oracle on Wed, 1 Dec 1999 16:35:45 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] Star Office, (database and Jet Engine) thread

Maybee running on the MS server that is hosting the access database...

--
-Rune

Time is Irrelevant to the worlds beyond this godforsaken place unto which
it destroys all.
		-Aarune J. Oracle

"In the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same" -Slayer.