Phurst Smith on Thu, 2 Dec 1999 06:45:59 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] Linux Server

Check out http://www.gnupc.com
They are located in Doylestown.

gnubie
---- "Jim Sulfare"<jsulfare@harte-hanks.com> wrote:
> I hope everybody had a great Holiday and welcome back to work!!

I'm starting a database driven e-commerce business and would like to
> get some

input from all who can get a free minute to do so.

What I'm looking for are servers that I can run Linux on and not have
> a problem.

 I prefer not to build them, though I am more then able to do so!!
> I need to

give my attention to the business not the hardware. So does anybody
> know any

good hardware dealers that support linux systems? and is locally; Bucks,
> Lehigh

Valley, Northampton or surrounding area? Remember I'm starting this
> on a budget.

My setup with the severs is:

One system running Apache and all web activity.

Second system running all database activity (Oracle8i).

I'm going to start this Business in Philadelphia and I hope to be a
> 100% Linux

and UNIX shop.  I hope to make one of the meeting and meet all the
> great minds

of this city.

I would like to thank all that replay and wish all Happy Holiday.

_jim

jsulfare@yahoo.com

www.solinkit.com