Bill Jonas on Thu, 2 Dec 1999 11:37:13 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] Star Office, (database and Jet Engine) thread

> Ah, I see.  I'm not sure.  I did a quick search on Google (nifty search
> engine, BTW) on "JET database linux", and the closest I got was a utility
<snip>
For Linux stuff, might I recommend http://www.google.com/linux.  They used
to not have this linked from the main page, then they did, and now they
don't.  (They seem to have a sort of "link-of-the-day" there now for press
releases and third-party stories and such.)  My finding is that this tends
to have better results than simply including Linux as a search term.  YMMV.

Bill