Nicolai Rosen on Sun, 5 Dec 1999 22:52:37 -0500 (EST)

[Plug] Equation Editor for Linux

Anybody know of an equation editor for Linux? If you don't know what this is, it's something capable of producing math equations as you would write them. You're able to insert special symbols such as the integral symbol, and you have the capability of doing special placement and formatting, such as showing division vertically w/o using seperate lines. You can see the M$ Word version by going to insert, object, microsoft equation x.x. It's an incredible capability and I'd love to find one for Linux so that I would be independent of M$ for one more application.