Aarune J. Oracle on Tue, 7 Dec 1999 14:27:10 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] XFree86 MIT-MAGIC-COOKIE-1 problem & other stuff

Are you playing around with framebuffering?  If so I have a real nice
framebuffer X server that does me wonders.  It made a box that is only
able to do 320 X 300 with the generic X servers to a box that is running
1024 X 768 x 16 It is a little slow not real good for games but are you
going to be playing quake on your laptop?  If your interested let me know,
the only problem with it is it doesnt support DPMS (power management in
KDE)  It gives you an error, you hit ok, and everything looks and works
great.

--
-Rune

Time is Irrelevant to the worlds beyond this godforsaken place unto which
it destroys all.
		-Aarune J. Oracle

"In the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same" -Slayer.