DrexelDG on Sat, 4 Dec 1999 01:04:32 -0500 (EST)

[Plug] Processer Fan problems I think!

Greetings all!

I am having a problem, though a little OT for this list, but since we are ALL techies I dont think anyone would mind.  :)  I have a p100 made in 96, that I took the processer fan from and put it into a p166mmx made in 97.  The fan fit on, but the machine now refuses to display any video AT ALL.  We tired the other connections and they appear to be sound, ergo we think it is a processer fan conversion problem.  I think if we get a updated processer fan it SHOULD work but I am not certain.  If you can help please let me know.  Thanks!

Anthony