Jason Costomiris on Mon, 13 Dec 1999 10:44:26 -0500 (EST)

[Plug] Quake3 shipping

This fine morning, Mr. Fedex Man showed up with an envelope from Lokisoft.

Inside this envelope was a small cardboard CD sleeve that contained the
shipping version of Quake3 Arena for Linux.  Wahoo!

I ordered the "special edition" with the nifty tin box and all that stuff.
The box will get shipped when they come in, but for now, we get the CD
with a license key.

The funny part?  The guys here who ordered the Windoze version haven't
seen their copies yet!

http://www.lokigames.com/ has all of the information you'll need to order.

--
                 Jason Costomiris <><