Michael W. Ryan on Tue, 14 Dec 1999 18:25:23 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] hardware problems.

On Tue, 14 Dec 1999, Nicolai Rosen wrote:

> I don't like Disk Druid. I like fdisk. I preferred when it was your option.
> Isn't that what Open Source is all about?

Open Source is about alot of things, but it really isn't germaine in this
case.  What don't you like about Disk Druid?  Red Hat has been responsive
in the past to user feedback.  Why don't you send them an email asking
them to leave fdisk as an option along with why you prefer to use fdisk
over Druid.  I would recommend, however, that you investigate why Red Hat
is advocating the use of Druid over fdisk.

Michael W. Ryan, MCP, MCT     | OTAKON 2000
mryan@netaxs.com              | Convention of Otaku Generation
http://www.netaxs.com/~mryan/ | http://www.otakon.com/

PGP fingerprint: 7B E5 75 7F 24 EE 19 35  A5 DF C3 45 27 B5 DB DF
PGP public key available by fingering mryan@unix.netaxs.com (use -l opt)