Nicolai Rosen on Tue, 14 Dec 1999 18:01:59 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] hardware problems.

I don't like Disk Druid. I like fdisk. I preferred when it was your option. Isn't that what Open Source is all about?

> No more Linux fdisk for RH install? Can it be? ack! If I wanted to use a
> stupified system, I would've kept Win95! I guess it's FreeBSD for me.

Oh, relax.  They use an app called Disk Druid, which has some features
that fdisk doesn't.  The interface is also a bit friendlier.