Vale Kenny on Tue, 14 Dec 1999 17:58:06 -0500 (EST)

[Plug] printtool & RH 6.0 & HPLJ

Ok, here's 2 questions to take it to the next level...
1)  On a HP LaserJet 4000, when printing, the system incessantly attempts to
write to the wrong paper tray..how do I switch which tray is called by
lpr/printtool?  There is no help in the printcap man page..
2) How can I get the printer tied into say gnotepad for instance, or better yet
Mozilla  (And Yes, Jason, Mozilla Doesn't Suck(TM))?
Basically, what is the print command for these apps?  lpr doesn't seem to be
working..