M. Simons on Wed, 15 Dec 1999 09:23:39 -0500 (EST)

[Plug] Re:[Plug]At The Bazaar&E Business-Will Buy for you...

> > I am currently up in NYC at The Bazaar (open source show) and
> > e-business conferences.
> > I will (within reason, of course) purchase things for you (whoever you
> > Linux Central is here, and of course, a few other organizations..
> > Any messages that anybody wish to have relayed, or any purchases (distros,
> > etc, books, etc..) that you wish me to purchase for you, I will attempt to
> > do...
> > Drop me an email with any and all details, requests, and bribes.

> What kind of things, primarily, do they have?  Cheap Linuces?

Yes, cheap linuces, BSDesces, books, t-shirts..

Linux Central is here, LinuxMall is here (but not cheap -- can you believe
it? partition magic 4.0 for $70 -- I havent asked them if they're insane
yet.. I just stopped looking at their stuff then, although they do have a
bunch of different sized Tux'es.)

The three BSD's are here, the Free Software Foundation, Copyleft, etc..

(other people are here, but those are the main ones I think anybody would
like me to purchase things from.)