Vale Kenny on Wed, 15 Dec 1999 10:17:05 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] Netscape Problem

Apparently this is a universal kinda thing in Ns..
Although I believe it has been fixed in 4.7.  I have not experienced it
recently..

Or you can just use Mozilla...
Oh, BTW, nice workaround..dare I ask how you figured it out?

Vale