Aarune J. Oracle on Wed, 15 Dec 1999 15:57:23 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] Newbie Note

Another nice way of doing it, is using tab completion, I use zsh for my
shell and it makes it so nice for beating up my windows partition, and
sometimes quotes around the file name will work for some shells too.

Also has anyone else tried/use/used/played with zsh yet?  It is a very
nice shell, and VERY configurable.

--
-Rune

Time is Irrelevant to the worlds beyond this godforsaken place unto which
it destroys all.
		-Aarune J. Oracle

"In the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same" -Slayer.