Aarune J. Oracle on Thu, 16 Dec 1999 10:22:53 -0500 (EST)

[Plug] Linux and HP-UX boxes.

I was wondering if anyone know if they had a linux port out there for old
HP-UX boxes, I really would like to breath new life into this box we have.
It just sits in a corner and collects dust.  Also if anyone has installed
HardHat on an SGI Indy, I would like to hear some feedback on the install.
I will be doing that when I pick up some freetime.

Thanks,

--
-Rune

Time is Irrelevant to the worlds beyond this godforsaken place unto which
it destroys all.
		-Aarune J. Oracle

"In the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same" -Slayer.