Nicolai Rosen on Sat, 18 Dec 1999 13:05:24 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] apache question

You shouldn't have to use any special settings. I'd check the directory permissions if I were you.

From: Michelle Weber <umweber@mcs.drexel.edu>
To: plug@lists.nothinbut.net
Subject: [Plug] apache question
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 10:49:41 -0500 (EST)

I have a question, how do I allow directory contents to be viewed when
there is no index file present?  I tried using the directive "IndexOptions
FancyIndexing" but it doesn't really seem to do anything different, I
still get permission denied while trying to browse through directories.

--
Michelle Weber
umweber@mcs.drexel.edu