Aarune J. Oracle on Mon, 20 Dec 1999 17:33:00 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] plug web message board thing

I would kill it, and point them to the archives rather then the board, and
give them a link for signing up to the mailing list, here is where the
action is, I cant remember the last time I logged into the message
board...

--
-Rune

Time is Irrelevant to the worlds beyond this godforsaken place unto which
it destroys all.
		-Aarune J. Oracle

"In the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same" -Slayer.