Michelle Weber on Tue, 28 Dec 1999 15:51:44 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] Partitioning advice

I have the Diamondmax 20.4 gig 7200 rpm drive for a few months now, and
I've had no problems with it at all, it makes my computer quite fast
actually (compared to the 4 year old 1.6 gig drive i had in there)

--
Michelle Weber
umweber@mcs.drexel.edu