Darxus on Wed, 29 Dec 1999 10:22:18 -0500 (EST)

Re: Jan. 1st PLUG meeting (next week) (fwd)

On Wed, 29 Dec 1999, Michael C. Toren wrote:

> > From: Darxus <darxus@op.net>
> > To: plug@lists.nothinbut.net
> > Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 00:24:24 -0500 (EST)
> > Subject: [Plug] Jan. 1st PLUG meeting (next week)
>
> Was the subject line a typo, or is there really a meeting scheduled
> for 1/1/2000?

Jeez, thanks.  I sent out 3 copies of that announcement, with a total of 6
instances of that date.  Fortunately that was the only one I screwed up.
If you would look at the Upcoming Meetings page, or the date in the body
of the announcement (as opposed to the subject), and the note that
meetings are always held on wednesdays, and lack of excessively
repititious reminders that the day of the week changed, those all indicate
that

the January meeting is, in fact, on Wednesday the 5th.

Thank you for pointing out my error.
                      "There is no spoon."