Nicolai Rosen on Thu, 30 Dec 1999 12:32:51 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] DVD software

Glad we have your approval.

As the person who made the original request, I will point out that I feel
satisfied on that front.  I only asked that the PLUG list not be used to
facilitate the propogation of the software.  I'm fine with people wanting
to debate the issue.  I'm staying out of this now, as I see it boiling
down to an issue of personal politics, which I don't really have much
patience for.  If people want to have the belief that laws that
inconvenience them are wrong, then they're welcome to it.