Michael W. Ryan on Thu, 30 Dec 1999 13:03:29 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] DVD software

On Thu, 30 Dec 1999, Nicolai Rosen wrote:

> Glad we have your approval.

You know, I've been rather civil through this whole thing, and this snide
remark was rather unnecessary.  Bill was addressing whether or not the
discussion should continue here.  I felt, since I was the original person
to ask for the issue to go off list, that I should point out that I didn't
have a problem with the *issues* being discussed.  Oh, yes, and a thank
you is always nice when other people agree to a request.  My apologies for
being polite.

Michael W. Ryan, MCP, MCT     | OTAKON 2000
mryan@netaxs.com              | Convention of Otaku Generation
http://www.netaxs.com/~mryan/ | http://www.otakon.com/

PGP fingerprint: 7B E5 75 7F 24 EE 19 35  A5 DF C3 45 27 B5 DB DF
PGP public key available by fingering mryan@unix.netaxs.com (use -l opt)