Nicolai Rosen on Thu, 30 Dec 1999 22:29:55 -0500 (EST)

distribution/distrobution was RE: [Plug] Purchasing Debian

That reminds me of something that's been bugging me. People say distro, but distribution is spelled with an i. So is it considered correct to say distrobution? Are all 3 accepted?

there is no official debian commercial distro, so the only things you'll
find are the house cd's if anything. I'd get some CD's at Cheapbytes or
LinuxMall, etc. for $5 and stick with that, since that's about as complete a
distrobution as you can get anywhere else.