lord_dArk on Mon, 3 Jan 2000 16:50:33 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] Connecting to ISP with Server assigned DNS

In the man page for pppd 2.3.10

	usepeerdns
              Ask the peer for up to 2 DNS server addresses.  The
              addresses supplied by the peer (if any) are  passed
              to  the  /etc/ppp/ip-up  script  in the environment
              variables DNS1 and DNS2.

I've never used kppp but I've seen it and I seem to remember there being a
box to add pppd options.

	--Barry

--
Your job is being a professor and researcher: That's one hell of a good
excuse for some of the brain-damages of minix.