Michelle Weber on Tue, 4 Jan 2000 14:18:38 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] redhat 6.1 installation

The supp.img was from when there was no bootnet.img, and you had to boot
with boot.img and then supp.img to do an ftp install, on the update site
for redhat the driver-disk.img is present.
But actually, I just ended up keeping FreeBSD on the box, that was the
quickest and easiest net install of an os i've done, especially since all
I needed was a single floppy, and it could see my nic card! :)

--
Michelle Weber
umweber@mcs.drexel.edu