Darxus on Tue, 4 Jan 2000 13:47:11 -0500 (EST)

Re: apt (was: Re: [Plug] redhat 6.1 insllation)

On Tue, 4 Jan 2000, Vettese, Nick A wrote:

> Red Hat is Excellent, and I do want to learn Python.  I have tried different
> distros (distris), and Red Hat made me feel the most comfortable and gave me
> all the tools I need to work.

Okay, I'm agravated.  You can all stop jumping on me now.  My last post
was saying that I realize that what operating system, programing language,
distribution, etc., is right for me, is not going to be right for
everybody else, and I appreciate the variety.

Thank you Mike, for noticing it was getting out of hand. I'm sure I'm just
being over sensitive, and everybody just read my last post after they
responded to "Because Darxus accidentally hit a nerve".

On Tue, 4 Jan 2000, Michael W. Ryan wrote:

> Thanks, Nick, but okay, everyone, stop.  I'm not asking for people to leap
> to Red Hat's and Python's defense.  I do realise it's a "nerve".  What I

                      "There is no spoon."