Nicolai Rosen on Tue, 4 Jan 2000 16:02:41 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] Name tags

I can swing by Staples or something and pick some up. How many should I bring?

From: "Bill Jonas" <Bill_Jonas@msn.com>
To: <plug@lists.nothinbut.net>
Subject: [Plug] Name tags
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 23:49:55 -0500

Were we going to do the name tag thing at the next meeting?  I seem to
recall from the thread a couple weeks ago that several people thought it
would be a good idea.  Are we going to make our own, or is someone going to
have the adhesive ones there?

Bill

--
"Look, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it 'guaranteed', I
will.  I got spare time."