Darxus on Tue, 4 Jan 2000 15:41:29 -0500 (EST)

maybe no speaker tomorrow ? (was: Re: [Plug] Scsi setup problems)

On Tue, 4 Jan 2000, Mental wrote:

> Well.... they're ultra, but not wide. After Nate pointed this out to me
> on IRC I stopped trying to "fix" them.

No, they're wide, not ultra :)

> On an unrelated note, if I feel much worse tomorrow I'm not going
> anywhere. Light is starting to cause pain.

Sorry to hear that.  Let me/us know either way when you decide.  I am, of
course, more concerned about your well being... we've survived many a PLUG
meeting on the subject of "Round Table Discussion".

(For those who aren't paying attention, he's scheduled to do the talk
tomorrow for the meeting)

                      "There is no spoon."